Thanks to writer Marny Copal, I can put another blogger award on my shelf. Stop by Marny’s blog and check out her debut novel, Freeblood, a supernatural thriller. At only .99 cents on Amazon, it’s a steal!!
Here’s how the award works (and feel free to adjust as necessary):
1. Announce your win and link back to the person who nominated you.
2. Display the award logo on your blog.
3. Post seven things about yourself.
4. Nominate fifteen bloggers for the award and link to them.
5. Let the bloggers know you’ve nominated them.
Seven things about me:
1. I LOVE the ocean, the beach, the hiking trails, and all the places in between.
2. My favorite social media venue is now Pinterest.
3. I’ve stayed in several small out of the way hotels reputed to be haunted.
4. I once invited everyone over for coffee and cake, then accidentally locked myself out of the house while the cake was still in the oven. When I couldn’t get back inside, the cake started to burn. Soon smoke started pouring out of the oven. I could see it from the patio sliding glass door where I had my face pressed up against the glass. As the smoke got worse, it filled up the kitchen and the rest of the house. By this time the smoke detector kept blaring. Did I mention I was still in my short robe? A few of the guests started showing up early. Anyway, I had to break a window to get inside. Needless to say, I was the talk of the neighborhood for weeks. The whole incident was like an episode out of I Love Lucy minus Ethel Mertz.
5. I once dated a guy that looked just like John Lennon. Everywhere we went, people noticed the resemblance. This was well after 1980 so it caused a few heads to turn. Not to mention all the stares he got.
6. I once got lost in Big Sur on a hike and couldn’t find my way back to the car or the lodge.
7. I once had a premonition by way of a recurring dream. Unfortunately, it came true.
Please accept the nomination in the spirit in which it was given. Some prefer not to post awards on their blog. No problem! I’m simply happy to share your website with others.